Back to beauty posts it is! Thought it'd kick it off with a simple face of the day. Since it's my first day of attending lectures, I wanted to wear a look that feel light on the skin - nothing too heavy! Here's how it looks and what I used to create it!
Excuse the mega close up... welcome to my personal bubble?
- Bourjois Happy Light Primer (buy here)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory (buy here)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick SAMPLE (buy full size here)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light (buy here)
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 01 Fair (buy here)
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 01 Fair (buy here)
- Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 Light Matte (buy here)
- Benefit Benetint (buy here)
- Benefit High Beam (buy here)
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium (buy here)
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner (buy here)
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara (buy here)
- Mac Lipstick in Plumful (buy here)
A lot of these products are new to me, so I'm still testing them out. I've been having to use a million concealers because my skin is a mess at the moment! Thanks to the stress of moving. If you'd like to see any reviews of products here do let me know and I will post them asap!
What's your favourite base products for everyday?
See you soon!